Tuesday, June 8, 2010

No, I meant in __YOUR__ face!


This comic is for fucking idiots. If you laughed at it, go turn yourself in to your local police station. and don't misinterpret that as my saying you should attempt to somehow become your local police station, because you are so very stupid. I just wasted like 3 whammed out hours of my personal time making a stupid comic for jerks, and it feels downright awful. Knowing what I know now, I would rather start Derek Zoolander's school for ants... who want to learn how to sting good.... in my ass.... than write that comic again, if so it can be called.

On another note, that comic was sweet. Other things that are sweet include this cool song we done found on the interfarts: Acid Girls feat Frankmusic - Wake Up

SAN DIMAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RULES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment